The Montessori method is a complete education system that recognizes the crucial importance of a child's first six years of development when his/her powers of absorption are highest and lifelong attitudes are formed.
The Montessori system of education was most uniquely designed to encourage the holistic development of the child and to prepare him/her not only for school, but for life.
The Montessori classroom is a prepared environment which is highly organized and designed to stimulate a child's interest to enable the child to develop to his/her fullest potential as both an intelligent and a responsible social being.
Why choose Montessori?
- Prepares your child not just for school, but for LIFE.
- Capitalizes on children's Absorbent Minds & Sensitive Periods.
- Aims for holistic development in children.
- Every child is treated as a unique individual.
- Equips children with a love for learning and with self-discipline; both qualities that will help them through further stages of development in the later school years.
- Carefully tailored lessons with specialized Montessori materials; from simple to complex & from concrete to abstract.